Welcome to the Broker Spotlight Page!
At 24/7 Realty School of Nevada, our support for you doesn’t end just after you finish your online real estate course — we want to get you hired and working as a licensed agent!
Check out some of our awesome brokerage partners below that love working with new agents! Please reach out to them directly to schedule an interview.
The Brendan King Group (The BKG) @ REAL is one of the top 1% in Las Vegas and the United States.
We are currently accepting new team members! Cut 5-10 years off of your journey by getting into business with the right people.
Please click this link www.jointhebkg.com to learn more about how we can help you with your path to success.
Brendan King, CEO of the Brendan King Group @ REAL Brokerage
702-625-3457 firstname.lastname@example.org www.kingvegashomes.com
Looking for a Brokerage that can give you peace of mind while becoming successful within your own business?
Peace Realty not only gives you that but makes sure they set you up for success with their ongoing agent training and one on one coaching.
Call Today for a free confidential meeting!
The Brodkin Group | Realty ONE Group
Richard Brodkin, President & CEO
✔️ $100 Million in Sales
✔️ Top 1% of Teams in the Nation!
Contact Form: http://thebrodkintrainingmethod.com/contact-us/
GK Properties & Investments | A Zillow Group Partner!
Click Here to Join: https://www.gkvegas.com/join-our-team/
Learn more about Fathom Realty at www.fathomcareers.com
Fathom Realty is an agent-owned publicly traded company and is one of the fastest-growing real estate companies nationwide.
Agents get stock grants on every sale and are part of the company’s growth.
We focus on training and support for our agents.
District Director and State Broker
How Much Do Nevada Real Estate Agents Make?
• According to Indeed, the average base salary for full-time Nevada Real Estate Agents is $102,524, with the highest earners reporting over $200,000.
What if I am already a licensed agent in another state?
• Text us at (702) 560-6361 and let us know which state you are currently licensed in and we'll message you back step-by-step instructions on getting your Nevada Real Estate license.
What's the difference between taking a real estate class in college versus through 24/7 Realty School?
• Did You Know…Enrolling in a Real Estate program through a college or university could cost you up to $25,000 in tuition! With our streamlined online school, you only pay a small fraction of that fee!
How do I get started?
• Getting started is easy! Simply add your course below, pay and begin!
• The course covers both the National and Nevada State Law portions of the real estate licensing exam as required by the Nevada Real Estate Division.
How many hours do I need to get my Nevada Real Estate License?
• The online real estate course is self-paced and can be completed on your schedule!
• You will have 1 year access to the course content.
• After taking the school's final exam, you will receive a certificate of completion.
• Program hours may be viewed here.
Can I take the classes at home?
• Yes! The entire course has been designed to be completed online, at your pace!
How long do I have to complete the course?
• You will have 1 year access to complete your online course.
• We have found that students that commit to a daily study schedule and timeline, perform better on the exam.
• On average, students have completed the course in as little as 2 weeks up to about 2 months. It all depends on you and your goals!
• The online program is self-paced, with reading assignments, study notes, instructor video review and quizzes.
What exams do I need to take to get my license?
• There are 2 exams that you must take to get your Nevada real estate license:
• Exam #1: 24/7 Realty School Final Exam: The school’s final exam is recommended to be taken after you have completed all of the online units, read through the study guides, and have taken the practice exams and quizzes. The final exam will be taken online in your course portal. You will then receive your Certificate of Completion.
• Exam #2: Pearson Vue Exam (additional fee): Once you have passed the school’s final examination with a score of 75% or better and received your Completion Certificate, you are ready to take your Nevada Real Estate State Licensing Exam at the Pearson Vue Test Center (test center locations will be provided in your online course).
• There will be 2 portions to the exam: 1) General (National) content, and 2) Nevada State Law content. Both portions of the exam can be taken on the same day for one price. If you fail either portion of the exam, you will have to pay the exam fee again and only retake the portion that you failed (either National or State).
Are there any study guides to prepare for the exam?
• Yes! Your course includes a lot of great study resources:
• Chapter study notes for each unit
• Instructor-led video lecture reviews
• Practice quizzes
• Video key points inside your course eBooks
• National and State Law Study Guides
• 2 Practice Exams