Call or Text us at (702) 560-6361 or email us if you have any additional questions.
How do I get started?
• You can immediately start your course after registering here.
• Tuition payment is made online. Once your payment is received, an email will be sent with your course login credentials and eBook access.
• The course covers both the National and Nevada State Law portions of the real estate licensing exam.
How many hours do I need to get my Nevada Real Estate License?
• 90 hours of education are required to obtain a Nevada Real Estate License.
• The entire education requirement can be completed online, at your pace!
Can I take the classes at home?
• Yes! The entire course has been designed to be completed online, at your pace!
How long do I have to complete the course?
• You will have 1 year access to complete your online course.
• We have found that students that commit to a daily study schedule and timeline, perform better on the exam.
• On average, students have completed the course in as little as 2 weeks up to about 2 months. It all depends on you and your goals!
• The online program is self-paced, with reading assignments, study notes, instructor video review and quizzes.
What exams do I need to take to get my license?
• There are 2 exams that you must take to get your Nevada real estate license:
• Exam #1: 24/7 Realty School Final Exam: The school’s final exam is recommended to be taken after you have completed all of the online units, read through the study guides, and have taken the practice exams and quizzes. The final exam will be taken online in your course portal. You will then receive your Certificate of Completion.
• Exam #2: Pearson Vue Exam: Once you have passed the school’s final examination with a score of 75% or better and received your Completion Certificate, you are ready to take your Nevada Real Estate State Licensing Exam at the Pearson Vue Test Center (test center locations will be provided in your online course).
• There will be 2 portions to the exam: 1) General (National) content, and 2) Nevada State Law content. Both portions of the exam can be taken on the same day for one price. If you fail either portion of the exam, you will have to pay the exam fee again and only retake the portion that you failed (either National or State).
Are there any study guides to prepare for the exam?
• Yes! Your course includes a lot of great study resources:
• Chapter study notes for each unit
• Instructor-led video lecture reviews
• Practice quizzes
• Video key points inside your course eBooks
• National and State Law Study Guides
• 2 Practice Exams